Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vendetta Red

That. Is. It. I have HAD it with KFC. It's only one store in particular I'm hating on, but I have decided to boycott the entire chain. Why? Every single time I have been to this one store in particular something negative happens. My order is wrong. I am overcharged. They make me ill. They need to realise that chicken is a fucking hazardous food and can make people seriously ill! I'm sick and tired of coming away from KFC, barely enjoying my food because they screwed it up and then waking the next morning with a green face, barely able to stand. This is the second time they have done this to me at this particular store and I have absolutely had it. I will nevermore eat KFC. From anywhere. Screw them, I'll go to Red Rooster for a chicken burger if I'm desperate. At least they haven't made me ill yet.

And the people they employ there? I have never seen a person over 17 working there. Where are the older managers to keep those kids in check? They shouldn't be hiding out the back if they are at all present. They need to be watching the juvenile delinquents in order to prevent cross-contamination, undercooked food and hell, even the kids spitting in the food. KFC, at least here, obviously do not care about the quality of the service and products that they provide people. It's all a big money game to them. "Oh hurr durr, we'll employ little kids on minimum wage and then instruct them to overcharge people. That'll get us rich, real good. HURR DURRR!!"

And on the subject of stupid people at stupid fast food joints... About a week ago my mother and I got a soft-serve cone at Hungry Jacks. Because, well.. The ice cream is better at Hungry Jacks. And the toilets too. Hell, even the pancakes are actually good. But while we were watching this silly buck-toothed 15 year old getting our ice cream, something got my attention... She was holding the cone with her bare hand! Then she decided to put a stupid Hungry Jacks paper holder thingy on it. I felt like saying "That isn't gonna go any good now, honey." That's like putting a condom on after sex, when the sperm are ALREADY fighting for thr egg. Talk about stupid! My mother and I then watched in horror as we saw the girl begin to bite her fingernails... And scratch her ass. I felt sick thinking about the other things she may have already done with her hands, without washing them.

Kudos to McDonalds for having napkins on their ice cream cones. Not ONCE have I seen a McDonalds employee (as underage and stupid as they are) handle a cone with their bare hands. That's not to say that they do other stupid shit in the kitchen, but I don't actually EAT at McDonalds so it's not a concern to me.

Anyway, back to the subject of Vendetta Red (which is a very nice hair colour, I will admit) -- it has recently come to my attention that one Etsy seller is being less than above-board. She is turning on people who don't buy from her, no longer valuing their friendship and degrading other people's stores. So, a friend doesn't buy from you, it's no reason to be a two-faced bitch. Maybe they don't need soap - they probably stocked up at Wal-mart last week when bulk packs of soap were on special! Just because someone doesn't buy from you, it doesn't give you the right to be mean to them. And especially after you get promoted by them. Also, don't be degrading other people's stores. A LOT of people who sell handmade items inject PASSION and PRIDE into their work. They don't need someone who is playing childish games screwing that up for them. If nobody will buy from you, don't try to take down your competitors. Have a look at what YOU yourself are doing wrong, and fix that. Or take a look at what other people are doing right and try to incorporate that into your work. But don't be using childish tactics that will get you burned. You have been warned by a CraftyBitch.

If anybody *ahem* who has been involved and offended by this little charade of this particular person wants to write a lovely little comment, perhaps a NAME AND SHAME... Go right ahead ;]

And just a little note, I'm terribly sorry about the lack of posts - for I know you all love a good bitch. At the moment I don't actually have access to a computer so it's hard for me to post, but once I get my laptop back I expect to be posting every other day.

So until then, ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment